Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stop Motion Animation of Falling



My stop motion animation was made with Photoshop. I had the soda bottle on a stick then rendered myself out of the image and left it with just the bottle.  Unfortunately I did not have a tripod for my camera so i improvised so near the end there was some jitter.



As you can see I went frame by frame holding the soda bottle from a ruler. In Photoshop I tried to render out just myself and include the background of the previous image. It was layers on layers of each frame and the back frame was a static image with nothing it it. It was challenging however because I created shadows. Using the dodge too I could lighten shadows and with a very soft eraser blend the rough edges where the images meet together.



No comments:

Post a Comment