Friday, August 29, 2014

Mini-Portfolio

I am not much of an artist when it comes to illustration or animation. I do however enjoy amateur photography and graphic design.  So here are a few samples of pictures I have taken and others I have designed in Photoshop.











About me I am a senior here at SJSU. I am majoring in computer science so most of my classes revolve around computer programming. I do however as you can see have a creative eye and have some self-taught skills with Photoshop.  I have taken science classes but no more than completing for my GE or degree.  I have taken general physics which will help me with this class but also chemistry and biology.  The art classes I have taken have also not strayed far from just the requirements for my GE which are film classes since I enjoy film and the creativity and art that is put into making a motion picture.  As far as videos the closest I get these days are small clips of my current video game such as this one:



My plans for the future include an awesome job right here in the Silicon Valley programming for a leading company in innovation such as Apple, Google, Maxis just to give some examples.  I enjoy programming very much and it is definitely something I can see myself doing for a career.  I am only a year from graduating and it is closing in quickly.  While I am excited I also don't want to leave my life here at SJSU.  

No comments:

Post a Comment